|Chepik DANIEL – son was born in 1988 in Moscow.
In 2006 graduated from the Moscow Academic Art Lyceum of the Russian Academy of Arts.
In 2005 he was awarded the medal of the Russian Academy of Fine Arts for a series of portraits of contemporaries.
– The exhibition “VI Borisov and students”
In 2006 he entered the Moscow State Academic Art Institute named after VI Surikov.In 2004 he was awarded the diploma of the first degree in the “painting and graphics” Third Youth competition and artistic photographs “Shrine of the Slavic world.”
2009-participation in exhibitions “30 years of creative activity L.S.Tomashevskoy and its students.”
– “Ideals and experience A.V.Dronova professor and his students,” Mahli Arts.,
– Reporting exhibition on creative trip to Montenegro, CHA
– Summer Youth Art Exhibition, MOSH. Kuznetsk bridge.
2010- exhibition “France through the eyes of young Russian artists” in the Russian Academy of Arts. Gallery Z.Tseritelli.
– Awarded the Gold Medal of the Russian Academy of Arts for academic excellence.
– Exhibition of Russian artists. India. Cochin.
2011- Summer Youth Art Exhibition, MOSH. Kuznetsk bridge.
– Exhibition: “Crossing the parallels.” MOSH. Starosadskiy alley.
– Serbia through the eyes of Russian artists. Embassy of Serbia. Moscow.
G.- 2012 graduated from Moscow State Academic Art Institute named after VI Surikov workshop E.N.Maksimova c honors.
2013 r Exhibition graduate work at the Russian Academy of Arts. Gallery Z. Tseriteli.
– Moscow Art Salon. The project “The House that Jack Built.” CHA
– Entered in the “Creative Union of Artists of Russia.”
– Admitted to the creative workshops at the Academy of Fine Arts.
Father Daniel – Chepik Sergei Mikhailovich (1953g.-2011).
Known artist of Russia and Europe. Graduated from the Academy of Fine Arts in Sank -Petersburg, monumental workshop led by Professor AA Mylnikova. Since 1988 he has lived and worked in Paris. He painted portraits of Baroness Thatcher, Rudika Nureyev, a famous collector Rene Guerra. Triptych “Golgotha” Chepik SM was exhibited in the Cathedral of St. Peter in London. Buried in the cemetery Monmatr in Paris.
|Grandfather of Daniel – Chepik Michael Maksimovic (1920g.-1972.) Honored Artist of Ukraine.His work “Steeplejacks” 1960. “Portrait of writer Mikhail Tikhonov” 1963.|